Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Where Dylan mommie?"



o





















































My sweet, but wild and onry little man started pre-school today,(along with half of the nursery/sunbeam classes from our ward :))

And about every 5 minutes all I heard from his little sister (who's his best, and worst friend) was "where Dylan, where Dylan mommie?" Every time she said that I thought "Oh, poor Mrs. Aimee, I wonder if she is ready to return him to us yet?!"

I have decided that they are like having twins (at the ages they are now). They are 18 months apart, but now that Madison can do and say everything that her brother can, it's like having 2 of a kind! They fight over the same things, they want the exact same thing as the other one, and they're both still VERY dependent on me. Don't get me wrong, life is definitely easy now then when my 3rd was born! Nonetheless, it's still exhausting.

Eventually, Maddie got bored and decided she wanted to be spider man and chase me. However, I guess I wasn't as fun as Dylan is, so she ditched that idea after about 1 minute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment